High School Marching Band Competition
Buglasan Festival 2018 – Negros Oriental
The Buglasan Festival 2018 is the biggest festival here in Negros Oriental. The competition of the High School Marching Band 2018 is also known as the biggest competition in the province. During this event, hundreds of students from different municipalities, cities and schools compete not only for the award but for the acknowledgement.
High School Marching Band Competition 2018
There were seven marching bands who joined for this year’s competition. Colors of green, white, blue, red, gold and silver glowed on the tracking fields of the Perdices Coliseum where the event was held.
The beating of the drums gave the rhythm but it would not be complete without the help of the brass group and the twirlers. Aside from marching, these high school twirlers danced, jumped and did some acrobatic stuff like slits and back bridge.
They all did their best and they all deserve our appreciation. Job well done!
High School Marching Band (Category A)
- 1st Place – St. Louis School Don Bosco Band
- 2nd Place – Silliman University Junior High School Band
- 3rd Place – St. Paul’s University Dumaguete
High School Marching Band (Category B)
- 1st Place – Valencia National High School
- 2nd Place – Jose B. Cardenas Memorial High School (Canlaon City)
- 3rd Place – Sibulan National High School
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!